Friday, October 2, 2009

Song Fight win!

Hey, how about that! My song (Made To Be Played) was the winner in last week's Song Fight! Big thanks to everyone who listened and liked what they heard. I'm going to try reworking the song a little bit, and we'll see if it has a place on the upcoming CD.

I've won Song Fight twice before, but one (Prayer For Pancakes) was on a technicality so I don't really count it. My song Naked On The Meach is the only other Song Fight win for which I take credit. I don't have an entry in the current fight (Ring Them Bells), but you'd still be well-served to go over there and check out the new songs.

In other news, it's a busy little weekend coming up. Tonight is a No Limitz show at the Littleton Amercan Legion. Tomorrow I'm playing at a Cancer Walk in Plymouth, and later that night I'm at the Bridgewater Inn with (Who Are The) Brain Police. Then things slow down considerably. I do have a couple new irons in the fire though, so hopefully the show schedule will be getting a nice robust update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment