Saturday, December 5, 2009

A weekend off.

It was a real good week of shows. I got to meet (and reacquaint myself with) a bunch of great people at Artistic Roots on Tuesday. The open house at the Veggie Art Girl Boutique was a lot of fun, and the food was pretty fantastic. And last night at Tony's was just crazy. I started early and played late, and people were into it the whole time. I'm very grateful for everyone who came out to show their support and have a good time. :)

I don't have any shows on Saturday or Sunday, which is a rarity these days. A quick look at the schedule, and I see no other weekends off between now and... April, it looks like. So I'm making it a point to enjoy this. I'll be hanging out with my boys, doing a little housekeeping, maybe some cooking... you know, rock star stuff. Actually, If the opportunity presents itself, I might sneak down to the studio to get some album work done.


No comments:

Post a Comment