Saturday, July 2, 2016

Band Spotlight: No Limitz

The classic rock band No Limitz has been playing the Lakes Region in New Hampshire for over a decade. We are a four-piece band: Stephen Hinchey plays guitar, Steve Ainsworth is on bass, Normand Breton is the drummer, and I'm on keys and acoustic guitar. And we all sing, which allows us to take on some pretty ambitious classic rock songs. "Carry On Wayward Son" (Kansas) is probably my favorite song in our repertoire.

We don't do much in the way of original material; my bluesy song "I Know My Rights" is the only one in our rotation these days. But originals aren't what our crowd is coming out to hear. They want classic rock from in and around the 1970s, and that's what we give them.

The band's web site is www.nolimitz.org - you can find the latest schedule there. Come on out and shake it sometime!


No comments:

Post a Comment