Monday, August 24, 2009

Graphic Designer/Musician.

My six-week stint as a full-time musician is over. I'm back at the day job, which is not really such a bad place to be. As jobs go, I've got the best one I could hope to find.

Yesterday was my last show of the season at the Margate beach bar. BIG shout out to Mike B and Sara, who made it to EVERY ONE of my shows down there. Damned impressive; I almost didn't make it to all of them myself! (I was a little hungover after that redneck party in late July.) I'll be back at the Margate in 2010; we'll get the schedule set up in March.

I've still got a bunch of other shows on the books, of course. Nothing until Thursday though. I'll be back down in Tyngsboro MA, playing for the folks at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment