Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Weekend With The Band.

No Limitz played on Friday and Saturday night, the first two-nighter we've done in a long time. We were at the Littleton VFW on Friday. John Moody always puts together a great show for us up there, and he certainly didn't disappoint this time. And Saturday was a gig at the Black Cat Cafe in Laconia. It amazes me how well we do in a room that small, but they just love us there, and they make it a great place to play. A guy named Bryan Conway got up and did a couple songs on keys, and he was amazing.

In other news, I've been twittering froom the road fairly often, so I added a feed to the rightbar over there. Now you can keep up on my junk food selections at gas stations and my annoyances at bad drivers right on this blog. Or if you are a twitterer yourself, you can subscribe and stuff.

Today is my last show at The Margate beach bar for the summer. Wow. And tonight I'm hosting the open mike at The Sunset Grill. C'mon out!

No comments:

Post a Comment