Monday, October 5, 2009

Busy!

Well, for a month that was supposed to be a slowdown in gigs, it sure got off to a busy start. On Thursday I was at the Country Cow in Campton, playing a solo show on Pizza Night. Doesn't get much better than that. I love playing the Cow because it's a nice comfortable room and it's close to home. A relatively early show, too; I'm usually done around 10pm.

The next night I played with No Limitz at the American Legion up in Littleton. It was our first time up there, and we were well-received. It looked like it was a pretty lucrative fundraiser for them, too, which is nice.

Saturday was the Cancer Walk in Plymouth, and I serenaded the walkers who didn't let the weather stop them from doing a VERY good thing. Miss New Hampshire was there, and she got up and sang a song with me.

That night I played with (Who Are The) Brain Police at the Bridgewater Inn. Good crowd there. And on Sunday, I filled in for Jackie Lee as host of the open mike at the Sunset Grill in Campton. Another local room that is always a nice place to play. And I treated myself to a mulled cider with spiced rum in it. Mmm.

This week is actually a bit slower (so far; we'll see who calls). This Saturday I'll be playing a day show in Warner with (Who Are The) Brain Police, and No Limitz is at the Black Cat Cafe that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment