Thursday, October 15, 2009

On the radio (and on the road).

Tomorrow (Friday) morning I'll be playing live on the local radio station. The fine folks at The Planet 100.1fm (WPNH) have invited me back to preview a track or two from the upcoming album on the Daily Planet Morning Show. It's gonna be an early one; I'll be on sometime between 6 and 7am.

At 8pm Friday night I'll be playing a solo show at Shooter's Tavern and Pizzaria in Belmont, NH. It's been a while since I've been down there. Very good pizza.

Saturday is a show at the Woodsville American Legion with No Limitz. It's a pretty big fundraiser, from what I'm told. A $100 ticket sort of thing, with big giveaways and stuff. I don't think anyone's ever paid $100 to see me play a show. I hope dinner comes with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment