Thursday, November 19, 2009

A long-overdue update.

Man. Has it been that long? I guess it has. Sorry for my apparent absence; it's been busy, and thank Goodness for it. October was a bleak month, but November is making up for it, thanks in large part to the dueling pianos show in Burlington every Thursday. I'm headed back tonight, in fact. Friday is a night off, and then Saturday I'm playing a benefit at the Littleton NH Elks Lodge with classic rockers No Limitz.

In other news, my novel is way behind schedule; I've simply had more important stuff to work on. But it is still an intriguing project to me, and I continue to give it the old college try.

In the studio, I have made improvements in my mixdown techniques, and I've got the new CD about half in the can. You may not be able to order it in time for Christmas, but it'll get done, by God.

And I'm starting to put ideas together to revamp my main web site (www.jimtyrrell.net). It's been sitting dormant for a while, with this blog getting what attentions I can pay these days. But I want jimtyrrell.net to be the hub for all my web doings, so I'm working that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment