Monday, November 30, 2009

Upcoming shows.

December starts off with a couple midweek Open House sets. On Tuesday December 1st I'll be at Artistic Roots in Plymouth, playing a piano set from 6 to 8pm. And Thursday December 3rd is an Open House in Holderness at the Veggie Art Girl Boutique and Taylor Made Graphics. That one's from 5 to 8pm.

On Friday night (December 4) I'll be at Tony's Italian Grille & Pub in Thornton for a solo show. That one's from 6:30 to 9:30pm. I might be going back to Burlington next week for another dueling pianos show at Ri Ra; I'm awaiting confirmation on that one.

In other news, work on the CD is continuing. I've got it roughly half-done. Pop over to my Facebook page and you can preview a few tracks. Or listen to 'em right here on that fancy music playin' thingy on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment