Thursday, December 18, 2008

Double booked.

I won't be at the Country Cow as previously scheduled for this evening; it seems they double-booked the night. These things happen. The band Country Express is playing instead, and they're pretty good at what they do. The bass player is Steve Ainsworth, who plays in No Limitz (my classic rock cover band).
Having the night off frees me up to go out with the boys from (Who Are The) Brain Police. We'll be checking out some venues in central/southern NH tonight.

In other news, I've got a loop pedal coming in the mail today. If I can get the hang of using it, I'll have it out at this Saturday's show at the William Tell. I got to play with Chris Downing's Line 6 pedal for a couple weeks, and it was a lot of fun. The one I ordered is a Digitech, and it looks like it'll work pretty much the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment