Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A new year.

Here comes 2009 whether you like it or not. Personally, I don't mind. '08 was a good constructive year, I suppose. It certainly had it's share of difficulties. I've got a good feeling about this next year though.

And it starts with a little run of shows, which always lightens my disposition. On New Year's Eve I'm playing a solo show at Shooter's Tavern and Pizzaria in Belmont. If you're looking for a nice low-key place to ring in the new year where you don't have to pay a cover or buy a button or stand outside, then you should come out to the bar with me.

New Year's Day is a solo show at The Country Cow in Campton. I was just there last night, actually; they've started a Monday open mic. I like that room. Still my favorite buffalo chicken.

On January 2nd, I'll be doing an afternoon show at the Cranmore ski area over in North Conway. I played for them a few times last season and it was always a blast.

Saturday 1/3 is a double: I'm back at the Masonic lodge in Holderness in the afternoon, and then it's off to the William Tell in Thornton for my early evening show.

I wish every week was like this. It's tough to stay consistently busy here in NH. It's probably the same was in most places, I guess. But the January schedule looks pretty good. I'm still open on Friday the 9th though. Anyone need a musician?

No comments:

Post a Comment