Thursday, April 16, 2009

Three shows.

Tonight is a solo show at The Country Cow in Campton, NH. It seems like forever since I played a solo show. Was the last one really in Swannanoa, North Carolina? I think so! Well, I'm looking forward to tonight for sure. I'll be starting around 7pm, and finishing up around 10.

Tomorrow I'm playing with (Who Are The) Brain Police at the Seven Barrel Brewery in West Lebanon. And Saturday is a show with No Limitz at The Crazy Gringo right on the strip at Weirs Beach.

Sunday is a trip to Funspot, 'cause Monday is my 40th birthday. Going to the arcade for my birthday isn't a matter of reclaiming my youth or anything; it's just something I'd normally enjoy on a day off. Plus, my kids thought of it, and it's a fine idea.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete