Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hong Kong to NYC to North Carolina.

Okay, it's not quite as ambitious as that. But close. Tomorrow night (Thursday May 14) I'm playing a solo show at Ernie's Club Hong Kong in downtown Plymouth NH. The show starts at 9pm, and they're doing a 2 dollar PBR special. Sending the college kids home in style.

This Sunday I'm headed to New York City to take part in Song Fight Presents: NYC. I'll be playing an evening set at the Sidewalk Cafe.

And in a couple weeks, I'm going to do another run to NC and back, which features a return engagement at The Beacon Pub and Bistro in Swannanoa, NC.

A lot of traveling, especially in a month where I'm supposed to be getting a new album recorded. Things on that front are not moving as quickly as expected, but good work is being done and I see no need to shift the release date yet. Onward!

1 comment:

  1. Jim I can,t be there but can I request a song ? Please play Courage for me. If anyone follows you check out this song on his new album coming out. Great stuff on it.Definetly not a disappointment. Safe travels see you when you get back, I want the new CD so I can turn everyone on to it. Tammy

    ReplyDelete