Friday, May 1, 2009

Quiet.

It was a very quiet April. May looks to be a little busier, June busier still and then summer will be the usual whirlwind. There are a few venues in the Laconia/Weirs Beach area that won't be booking me or my bands because they've been told they need to put in sprinkler systems in order to have entertainment. Drag.

This Saturday, though, my band No Limitz will be at The Black Cat right in downtown Laconia. The sprinkler mandate definitely hits that band hard, but we'll find places to play. And I've got a couple new solo show opportunities in the works too.

Then there's the new album to get finished. It's not like I won't be busy, I can tell you that.

Oh, also: if you do that Twitter thing, you can follow me at http://twitter.com/jimtyrrell.

No comments:

Post a Comment