Monday, January 26, 2009

Lago.

I'm the feature performer at tonight's singer/songwriter night at Lago in Meredith. I absolutely love these shows, because they only allow original music. How refreshing! Last time I played the feature spot, someone tried to give me 20 bucks to play Margaritaville and I told him I couldn't. Even Linden (the host) said I probably should have taken it. I told him that getting to tell someone I wasn't going to play Margaritaville for once was WORTH $20. Heh.

As both my faithful readers know, the Lago shows are recorded and posted as podcasts later in the week. I'll post the link when it goes up (probably Friday or so). But avoid the wait and come out tonight! Have a glass of wine and listen. I'm in 'drinking songs' mode right now, so expect a heavy dose of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment