Monday, January 12, 2009

Recording.

There was a flood at the studio, and I'm moving out of it. I've got a recording setup in the basement, and it's working out all right. I actually wrote and recorded a Song Fight entry over the weekend! The fight is due today, and should be posted shortly thereafter. The song title is 'Elegy For Industry'. With a little more time I could have done a lot more with the song, but it was good enough to submit anyway. And boy is it nice to be recording again.

And not a moment too soon. February is coming up fast, and that's the month I write my drinking songs! Anyone with any good drinking stories should send them to me. And anyone with any interest in generating some good drinking stories should set up a time for us to go out drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment