Monday, January 5, 2009

Weekend recap.

It was a nice busy week. This week is not quite so hectic, which is nice, except that it kind of isn't. As you know by now, I'd rather be playing every night. Anyway, I played New Year's Eve at Shooter's Tavern, and it was a nice low-key affair as advertised. Then on January 1 I did a very well-received solo show at The Country Cow. On the 2nd I played an apres-ski show at Cranmore, where I got to really experiment with the loop pedal. That was fun. Saturday was a double; I played for the Masons in Holderness (see photo), and then did a show at the William Tell in Thornton.

All I've got on the books this week is a Saturday gig, but I'm very excited about it. No Limitz is playing the Stix Entertainment Center in Meredith. I finally get to perform at a bowling alley. A lifelong dream will be realized this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment