Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Recording, and little else.

I did some work on a few songs for the new album. There are seven tracks I know I want to have on there, and I'd like to come up with 5-7 more to fill the CD out. I'm aiming to have it done by the summer. There's no Weird Al-type gig on the books yet to use as a release date, but we'll see what happens. I'd love to be able to 'support' it with a little tour of coffeehouses on the East Coast.

In other news, I'm still without a vehicle, and it's cramping my style. I should be out looking for shows. The schedule is busy enough for the next couple months, but there's a block of time from St. Pat's to Memorial Day where I didn't book a lot of work. You see, there was the possibility of playing a cruise ship for eight weeks. I was pretty excited at the idea, but in the end, the numbers just didn't work out. Bad timing, that's all. Anyway, now I've got some holes to fill.

This weekend I'm playing a couple shows: Friday I'm with (Who Are The) Brain Police at the Seven Barrel Brewery in West Lebanon, and on Saturday I'll be doing a solo show at The William Tell in Thornton. Actually, I'm at the Tell for the next four Saturdays in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment