Sunday, October 19, 2008

Breakfast of champions.

Oh man, I just had a bowl of Quisp. I've been wanting to do that for years. And it was pretty much as I remembered it. I found a couple boxes of the stuff at Big Lots before my show at Shooter's last night.

The show went well enough. Playing a show during a Red Sox playoff game is a pretty tough sell up here, but there was a large group that was there to celebrate a birthday, and they were on board with what I was doing.

I'm not hosting the open mic at the Sunset Grill tonight, but I may still stop by. I'm really hoping to get to the studio and start putting down a few musical ideas. I've been playing with one of my old guitars tuned down to... I'm not sure exactly how you'd describe it. I guess it's like regular tuning, but down in C. Sort of like a baritone guitar, I guess. I'd love to have one of those to play around with.

No comments:

Post a Comment