Friday, October 10, 2008

Live at Lago.

The singer/songwriter show at Lago was just posted, and it sounds pretty good. You can stream (and/or download) the entire show at the Live at Lago podcast site. I played a few songs I don't normally perform live. Big Disco came out particularly nice. Also, Doug Thompson (from the band Worfield Circle) did a great set, and it was really nice to hear some of those songs performed live, having driven around for years listening to their CD. His music has a tasteful complexity that I try my best to put in my own songs. Maury Stauffer does a really cool song of distant family origin about the bobolinks in the corn, and Linden Mazurka runs the show and sounds amazing as usual.

Singer/songwriter night at Lago is moving to Mondays starting next week. I intend to be there for as many as I can manage. I will be the feature performer again in early December. Looking through the podcast history, I see several artists (Lisa Doscher, Audrey Drake, Eric Erskine, etc.) who have impressed me in the past. They've got a good thing going on over there.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete