Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Many hats.

I practiced with (Who Are The) Brain Police last night. It had been a few weeks. We've got an afternoon show this Saturday, playing a house/yard/keg party at Warner Old Home Day. This band is so much fun for me; I get to play my electric guitar and sing stuff by Primus, Toadies, Stone Temple Pilots, AC/DC, and like that.

Immediately after that show I'll be headed up to The William Tell to play my regularly scheduled piano bar gig. That one starts at 6pm.

Tonight though, I'm the featured performer at Lago's singer/songwriter night. I get to do a full set of original stuff. I'm wearing a few different hats these days, but that's what you've got to do if you're going to stay busy as a musician up here. Maybe that's how it is everywhere, I don't know. I haven't been everywhere yet.

Kathryn was at my William Tell show a month or so ago, and she drew this picture and gave it to me. Awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment