Thursday, October 2, 2008

Still booking.

I played for that bus tour at The Margate last night. It was kind of a quiet night, but it went well enough. Tonight I'm probably going to stop in at the open mic at The Common Man. It's important to keep going to open mics, to stay connected with other musicians and to hear about opportunities and such.

I've just confirmed a show for No Limitz next month. We'll be at the Elks in Littleton, NH on the 22nd of November. Our last practice went real well; we worked out a lot of new material. I hope that band can start to put a semi-regular schedule together again.

Of course, I'm still looking to fill holes in the schedule, either solo or with one of the bands. If you have (or know of) the need for some live music, drop me a line. Saturdays are mostly taken up already though.

No comments:

Post a Comment