Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back at it.

I missed a couple shows this weekend, which is pretty unheard of. But I did some damage to a finger on my left hand, and I decided I should skip my Friday gig at Shooter's Tavern to let it heal. And the next day, my show at Waterville Valley was rained out. I did play a private party on Saturday, and I hosted the open mike at the Sunset Grill on Sunday.

The finger is pretty close to 100% now, thankfully. Tonight is the open mike at Shooter's, and I'm the host. It starts around 7:30 or so. We haven't gotten a lot of participants t this open mike, so more often than not, it's just a solo show. So if you want to play a set, there's plenty of room for you! If you want to just come hang out, listen, drink beers and watch the Red Sox, that's cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment