Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Made To Be Played.

I've got a new song in this week's Song Fight competition. The title we were given was 'Made To Be Played'. As usual, I could have done a lot more with it if I'd had more time, but I'm reasonably happy with the results. Pop on over to http://www.songfight.org/, listen to all the entries, and vote for your favorites!

It's nice to get back into the studio. I've got a couple song projects I want to put some time into this week. And that CD still needs to get done. One thing at a time, I guess...

In other news, it's a somewhat busy week for me. Thursday is a solo show at The Country Cow in Campton. On Friday I'm playing in a park in Belmont with No Limitz. And (Who Are The) Brain Police are playing at Mad Bob's Saloon in Manchester on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment