Thursday, September 17, 2009

Live @ Lago.

I was the featured performer at Lago's songwriter night this past Monday. Linden Mazurka (the host of the show) played a set too, as did Maury Stauffer and my buddy Stefan Zwahlen. The whole show (Live At Lago #86) can be heard right here:








Powered by Podbean.com
My set list - 1) Ignorance Is Bliss; 2) Between The Rain; 3) God Hates Penguins; 4) A Pint In A Broken Glass; 5) Hey Ruth; 6) The Wall; 7) Courage; 8) House Of Hodgman; 9) I Don't Want To Be Your Friend; 10) Sherman The Brave; 11) I Know My Rights.
In other news, it's a comparatively slow week for me. I'm playing the Black Cat Cafe on Saturday with No Limitz. But last night, I actually got some recording done. I think there may be a Song Fight entry in the near future! Details to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment