Thursday, September 24, 2009

Back to business.

Last night I stopped in at Ernie's Club Hong Kong in Plymouth. They have an open jam on Wednesdays, and I didn't get to participate for most of the summer. It was nice to catch up with some players I hadn't seen in a while. And I'm glad to see that there's a little bit of a music scene thriving downtown. Things have been too bleak for too long in Plymouth.

Tonight I'm playing a solo show at the Country Cow in Campton. The show starts at 6:30. I like that room a lot. Plus, Thursday is pizza night. Works for me!

In other news, I'm getting my old screenprinting setup going again. I've got a few shirt ideas, and I can update my gear and do my own 'band shirts' for about the same price as ordering them from someone else. DIY!

No comments:

Post a Comment