Monday, September 22, 2008

Nathaniel's song.


I did a cover of Nathaniel's Song (by the band For Squirrels) recently. It's part of a project over at TheSixtyOne.com, where a bunch of us are covering the whole For Squirrels repertoire as a show of support for a guy there who goes by the name of Supergrover. You can check out the story (and the song) right here.

In other news, the open mic went pretty well last night. It was fairly well attended by drinkers, but only one other musician showed up. So, as usual, I played a lot. I got to try out some new stuff, and I hit on a couple songs that went better than expected, so that was nice.

No shows for me until this coming Friday. I'm hoping to get back in the studio this week; I feel like I've finally got the setup dialed in, and now I wanna play with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment