Sunday, September 21, 2008

Woke up tired.



I'd go back to bed if I thought I could sleep. Unfortunately, I've never been able to find the alarm button on my biological clock. But yesterday was another longer-than-expected affair. I got to the Cancer Walk to find that the afternoon band had cancelled. So the Jim Tyrrell Trio played our original slot, and then I did a solo set right up until I had to drive down to Shooter's for the evening show. And somehow, in September in New Hampshire, I managed to get myself a pretty good sunburn in the process. I'm not very skilled at being outside.

But the Cancer Walk was, of course, fantastic. There were a lot of walkers, and quite a few people donating their hair to the Locks Of Love program. It's a great event, and I'll be there next year.

I've got the day today to get myself back on track. I see a trip to the studio (and maybe a nap) in my future. Tonight I'm hosting Open Mic night at the Sunset Grill in Campton.

No comments:

Post a Comment