Saturday, September 20, 2008

A night on the road.


I took full advantage of my Friday night off, and stopped in at a bunch of venues between Plymouth and the seacoast. My travels took me to Dover, where Johnny Doogan was playing the Dover Brick House. A band called When Geeks Unite opened the show, and I dug 'em. Johnny Doogan was fantastic. I recorded their set. They closed with Godzilla. Awesome. A band called Saluting The Rockies closed the show, and I didn't get to hang around for their full set, but they were super tight and loud and good.

Long ride home. Some unlucky driver hit an unlucky moose on Route 4. I got in around 3am. Rock 'n Roll!

Back at it today, though: at 2pm the trio is playing the Cancer Walk, and tonight is a solo show at Shooter's Tavern in Belmont.

No comments:

Post a Comment